Wednesday, November 9, 2011

OPI Serena Glam Slam Duos @ TJ Maxx

Today I had to babysit my little cousin after he got off from school. He lives quite near a TJ Maxx, so I decided to swing by after I was done. To my surprise, I found Serena Willam's OPI sets for only $7.99! I know TJ Maxx and Marshalls sell many brand name stuff for cheap but it is another thing when the product is something you lemmed for. I remember these sets came out shortly after OPI's immensely popular black shatter. Shatter/crackle was still a rarity so I totally lemmed after the white shatter that was only available in Serena William's duo set. For those that have missed the Serena's Glam Slam set or thought it was too expensive, here is an opportunity to grab one. I am actually gunning for the multi-fleck sparkle (servin up sparkle).


OPI Serena Glam Slam Duo - $7.99
Spark Of Triomphe
White Shatter


OPI Serena Glam Slam - $7.99
Grape..Set..Match & Servin Up Glitter
Barielle - Nail Protect Plus Color (Trio) - $9.99


OPI Serena Glam Slam - $7.99
(L-R) Pros and Bronze, Love is a Racket, Your Royal Shine-ness, Servin' Up Sparkle

1 comment:

  1. Great finds, i love TJ MAXX, they always have awesome name brand clothes, altough i never really have luck finding cosmetics!

    ReplyDelete