And I'm a Claire's shopper.
I know I'm an adult and their target audience are the "tweens". But I can't help it. I can't resist a good deal. I realize I'm the only person without a chaperone in the store. I realize all of this and yet I cannot stop. Will I seek help? No. It's a good deal and I'm not ashamed to be a Claire's shopper at this age! (Preach! Theresa! Preach!)
|Claire's Bow Earrings - $1|
I love accessories. I rock just about anything, flower hair pins, earrings, dangly necklaces, bracelets etc etc.
When Claire's have their 10 for 10 sale, I always pop in check it out.
- You don't have to buy 10 accessories to get each for a dollar. You may just buy one item for one dollar if you want (most people don't know this!)
- ONLY accessories that are redlined is part of their sale..
- If the original price is under 10 dollars, the final price is automatically one dollar
- If the original price is over 10 dollars, it is an additional 50% off the red-marked price
- Original price is $10.50. It is redlined and adjusted to $5.50. The final price would be $2.25
- Original price is $9.00. It is redlined and adjusted to $4.50. The final price is $1!
- I have bought glasses, hair pins, earrings, necklaces that all follow these rules
|An example of what a "redlined" item looks like|
The final price would be $1
|Claire's 2 flower hair clip pack (blue and yellow) - $1|
Showing only the yellow hair clip
|Claire's Owl Necklace - $1|
|Claire's 9 pcs Flower Bobby Pins Pack - $1|